Sunday, February 26, 2017

HUNT #2: FIND A LINCOLN SHIELD REVERSE PENNY

Hello, Coin Roll Hunters!

Thank you for joining me as I guide you through another exciting coin roll hunt!

Here is today's goal:

HUNT #2: Find a Lincoln, Sheild Reverse Penny.

CLICK HERE to join me in the hunt!

Be sure to follow this blog to join me on our next numismatic adventure when we will be taking a closer look at our new finds.

Also, let me know how your own coin roll hunt went, and include any coin-related questions or ideas you have for other coin roll hunts you would like to do, with your comments below.

Be sure to keep growing your numismatic knowledge with these great books!
1) A Guide Book of United States Coins: The Official Red Book
2) Pennies by Mary Hill

Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment